Have you ever wondered what the perks are of having your Pag-IBIG loyalty card? Read on to know the answer to that one big question.
The government-owned corporation Pag-IBIG Fund has been a partner of the Filipino citizens in acquiring their dream home. One of the basic requirements to avail of a loan to build the home of your dreams is to become a part of the Pag-IBIG Fund family. One can do so by registering as a member and having their loyalty card.
Here are the steps to apply for PAG-IBIG Fund Loyalty Card
(Before anything else, it is very important for an applicant to be an active member of the Pag-IBIG Fund.)
1. Download and fill out the PAG-IBIG loyalty card application form. Be sure to fill in the correct information about yourself in this form as the information contained here will also be the same that will appear in your loyalty card.
2. Submit the form at the nearest Pag-IBIG Fund office in your area and wait for the personnel in charge to give you an order of payment.
3. Pay the corresponding amount stated in the Payment Order Form at the cashier. This amount is solely for the loyalty card issuance. Tip: keep the receipt as you will use it later on to claim your loyalty card.
4. After paying, go back to the personnel in charge, present your receipt and have your picture taken. The personnel will then validate the information you provided in your loyalty card application form and make you sign the necessary documents.
5. Last, wait for approximately 45 days for the release of your loyalty card. You may also opt to have it delivered directly to your home without any additional charges.
Additionally, did you also know that the Pag-IBIG fund loyalty card can be used to avail discounts in various companies all over the Philippines such as food stalls, hotels, grocery stores, and many more? Check out this list of partners of the fund so that you can fully make use of your loyalty card.
Unfortunately, as of July 2019, Pag-IBIG has temporarily halted the application and issuance of Loyalty Cards as they are in the process of acquiring a new design and a more useful loyalty card. So, to interested members, kindly check out the Pag-IBIG Fund website from time to time to check for updates or pay a visit and inquire at the nearest Pag-IBIG fund office.